To our amazing customers and friends,
Fast Locksmith has weathered many storms in Alexandria, VA – though none of them have looked quite like this.
We wanted to take a moment to send best wishes for health and safety to each of you during this troubling time. We are keeping our community, our nation, the world, and each of you in our prayers as the coronavirus situation unfolds.
Fast Locksmith is taking every precaution to keep our employees and customers safe and healthy. Considering the low-contact nature of our business, we plan to continue to serve our customers to the best of our ability while taking the appropriate and necessary precautions to reduce the spread of the coronavirus.
It is our goal to keep our techs working as long as possible so their families, and ours, can continue to have the financial means to weather this storm. We greatly appreciate your support.
We are putting the following procedures in place to ensure everyone’s safety:
- We have instructed anyone that isn’t feeling well or has a fever to stay home, made KN95 masks available for all of the staff, and require that technicians wear them on jobs if they will be in contact with customers.
- We will service home, auto locksmith and commercial locksmith calls. We have made gloves available for our staff and require technicians wear the gloves for all of their jobs. We’ve also stocked our offices and work vehicles with hand sanitizer.
- We are giving all our customers that spend over $100 a mask and a bottle of hand sanitizer to help keep everyone safe.
- We install all products new, fresh out of the box, to eliminate the need for sanitizing. A large portion of the products we provide are even ordered specifically for the jobs we are performing so once they arrive or are picked up they go straight to the customer. We also have access to Lysol® disinfectant wipes so we can clean our workspace and tools daily.
- We maintain social distancing guidelines, and will try to get all estimates or price quotes to our customers before we visit the job site to avoid extra visits and face-to-face contact between our technicians and customers.
We ask that you continue to think of us for all your auto and locksmith services across the DMV area – Alexandria, Arlington, and Fairfax, Virginia, Washington, DC., Maryland, and surrounding areas. Our small business, employees, and family greatly appreciate your support and trust during this time.